Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My motto of late has been- "Bite off more than you can chew, then chew it"

First little sneak peak at what I've been loosing all my sleep over lately- an upcoming issue of "Sinbad Rogue of Mars"


Im helping organize a local gallery show for the young upcoming artists of Winnipeg, really looking forward to the show!


for the current issue of KAYAK
This Pirate Spread was completed some time ago, but I had to hold off sharing until the book was published (i have another piece to show that will also have to wait)

It may take me a day or two more to collect my thoughts and write a proper entry regarding my activities of late... lots of artwork... stuff on its way out, and projects starting up. And an epic 10 day San Francisco trip for the Game Developers Conference. phew.


No comments: